Dr. Barber's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Gynecologic Cancer Screening
- Encounters for High-Risk Pregnancies
- Uterine Fibroids
- Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
Background Check for Dr. Barber
- No malpractice history found for Illinois.
- Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (5/26/2004)
- Action Taken: Revocation
Dr Angela Barber; License# 36085059
Nature of Complaint:
The Physician has been charged with gross negligence for failing to monitor a fetus' size and progress which caused the mother's uterus to rupture and required an emergency cesarean section to be performed.
The Physician's license has been revoked.
November 22, 2004-Reinstatement of License
The Physician's license has been restored with a Reprimand.
- State: Illinois
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Barber & Staff