Dr. Andrew B. Sattel, MD

Dr. Andrew B. Sattel, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Andrew B. Sattel, MD, Delran, NJ, Orthopedic Hand Surgery & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery • Male • Age 59

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Sattel

Dr. Andrew B. Sattel, MD
Are you Dr. Sattel?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.2
  • 10 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 10

4.2 out of 5

More Details

- |

Being admitted to the hospital for a cat bite, I was given Dr. Sattel, as the surgeon that would be taking care of my hand. His concern and suspicions were right on the mark, with regards to the infection that set in to the joint. He was thorough in explaining everything to me and was able to help me get set up with occupational therapy to regain mobility in my dominant hand. I was very pleased with him as well as his staff! Would highly recommend him to anyone!

- in Medford, NJ |

Dr. Sattel have a very positive attitude and did an excellent job on my surgery for a compound fracture of the wrist. I was very concerned since I am a very active tennis and golf player. In 10 weeks, I am ready to start playing again Thanks to Dr. Sattel.

- in Rydal, PA |

Dr Sattel took great care of my hands performing two carpal tunnel release surgeries. I am pleased with the outcome an will surely recommend him. Thank you Dr Sattel.

- in Riverside, NJ |

Dr. Sattel has done carpal tunnel release surgery on both my wrists and the outcome has been perfect. I have never had any issues with either surgery and I consider him to be a wonderful Doctor and Surgeon.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery
10.09 miles away
Dr. Laura E. Ross-Adams, DO
Orthopedic Surgery
6.22 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.