Dr. Andrew S. Levy, MD

Dr. Andrew S. Levy, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/L/9/XL9GH_w120h160_v17255.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Andrew S. Levy, MD, Millburn, NJ, Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 54

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Levy

Dr. Andrew S. Levy, MD
Are you Dr. Levy?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.6
  • 30 responses
  • 11 reviews
1 5 30

3.6 out of 5

More Details

- in New York, NY |

I was in, examined, diagnosed in a fast and professional manner.

- in Miami Beach, FL |

Dr. Levy & his staff were very kind and eased my nerves by answering all of my questions while also taking the time to explain procedure to me.

- in Hackensack, NJ |

Dr. Levy repaired a completely torn rotator cuff. I am seven months post-op and am feeling great. I flew my cousin in from S. America for a torn ankle cartilage and he is returning pain free. Dr. Levy is the only surgeon that has the trust of my family and I. Highest accolades Doc and thank you!

- in 16 Waverly ave. |

I have had a really good experience with Dr. Andy Levy! I have had many knee injuries and no other doctor took the time to really find the issue of the problem, rather than deside to out me u set tre knife right away! He is one of the most educated people I know and doing all kind of research to help people! I am greatful to know him and will trust him with my health before anybody else! He was voted one of the best 100 doctors in New York.... That speaks for itself! Thank you Dr. Andrew Levy!

- in wayne nj |

very patient and complete. went out of his way to help.

- in Brooklyn, New York |

Dr. Levy is far more than an excellent surgeon though when I needed my knee surgery that was my only criteria. Not only did his work heal me but his kind bedside manner, attentiveness, and the clarity with which he spoke soothed me. Having been a dancer my biggest fear was never being able to dance again so I had been very fearful of surgery, but after meeting dr levy o knew he was the only surgeon for me. I am ever grateful and could not recommend him more.

- in Shaw |

Dr. Levy was professional, thorough, and took great care of me and me entire family throughout the process. I highly recommend him!

-NY, NY |

Dr Levy is a brilliant orthopedic surgeon! There is nothing scarier as an athlete than having a potentially career ending injury. Dr Levy not only put all those fears to rest but most importantly he got me back in the game, and very quickly! I always recommend my friends to him and now I recommend him to all of you reading this as well. If you want results with minimally invasive surgery then Dr Levy is your man.

- in ny, ny |

My name is Curtis Cunz. Im a semi professional rugby league player and have been selected to the USA Tomahawk more times than anyone in history. This could not and would not have been physically possible if it wasn't for the work of Dr. Andrew Levy over my 12+ year career. Ive had 4 procedures done. In 1 incident I tore my right meniscus and acl. Normally, it would have taken 7 8 or 9 months to get back to playing form... I was back in just 5 and starting for my team and not missing 1 USA game.

- in Morristown, NJ |

As an athlete, I have had my share of orthopedic injuries and have been mislead and told what I wanted to hear followed by less then ideal surgical experiences. What a pleasure to have a straight forward doctor that did not sugarcoat but explained the pros and cons of each option. This was followed by an excellent surgical experience of a complex revision shoulder surgery and a remarkable recovery....

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. David E. Rojer, MD
Dr. Ira Esformes, MD
7.56 miles away
Dr. Jeffrey F. Augustin, MD
6.47 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.