Dr. Andrei Serbanescu, MD

Dr. Andrei Serbanescu, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Andrei Serbanescu, MD, Atlanta, GA, Neurology

Specializes in Neurology • Male • Age 58

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Serbanescu

Dr. Andrei Serbanescu, MD
Are you Dr. Serbanescu?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.5 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Hiawassee, GA |

My husband and I had our first visit with DR. Serbanescu today and could not have been more pleased with the care and attention we received. He is such a compassionate and informed Dr.I will definitely recommend him to everyone.

5 out of 5
-Atlanta, GA |

I have been seeing Dr. Serbanescu since I met him when he was on call and I came into the emergency room at Emory with a major episode. His bedside manner was extraordinary and under the circumstances he made me feel at ease. He has been my neurologist ever since and that was 10 years ago.

1 out of 5
- in Atlanta, GA |

The first 15 mins were of him entering in the computer, everything we had written on the patient form; would not allow us to tell him about the episodes I had (the reason for my visit); just repeatedly said: "Did you come here for my help or not?" His staff never followed up with making the appointment to have an EEG; but sent his bill. I expected him to be the "Specialist" we paid to visit rather than behaving like I am not worth his time; this is my life we;re talking about.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Neurology
Dr. Barry McCasland, MD
7.43 miles away
Dr. Ben Thrower, MD
0.2 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.