Dr. Andre Aboolian, MD

Dr. Andre Aboolian, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/P/3/YP3JD_w120h160_v2904.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Andre Aboolian, MD, Beverly Hills, CA, Plastic Surgery

Specializes in Plastic Surgery • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Aboolian

Dr. Andre Aboolian, MD
Are you Dr. Aboolian?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 61 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 61

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Los Angeles, CA |

Dr. Aboolian is hands down the best plastic surgeon I have ever met and i've been to ALOT of plastic surgeons. Not only is he EXTREMELY talented with every procedure he does, his results are NATURAL and beautiful. I have had juvedurm fillers under my eyes and i honestly could not be HAPPIER and satisfied with the results. Not only do they look extremely natural, I look and feel so much younger without looking like I got anything done.

- in Marina del Rey, CA |

I came to Dr. Aboolian upon the recommendation of a family member after I fell in the shower and had a large hematoma on my forehead. He was kind enough to fit me in right away and drained it so it wouldn't be as visible and painful. Dr. Aboolian even gave me his cell phone number so I could text him photos of the affected area later, to make sure it was healing as expected. He has a great bedside manner and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

- in South Pasadena, CA |

Dr. Aboolian works miracles and accompanies his exquisite surgical skills with impeccable bedside manner. From the minute you meet him, Dr. Aboolian puts you at ease. He actually takes the time to listen to his patient's concerns and cares enough to really get to know you. His follow-up care was fantastic, and my end result is nothing short of amazing. I highly recommend Dr. Aboolian.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.