Dr. Amy Garcia, MD

Dr. Amy Garcia, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/G/T/XGTHL_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Amy Garcia, MD, Albuquerque, NM, Obstetrics & Gynecology & Surgery

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Female • Age 48

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Garcia

Are you Dr. Garcia?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 34 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 34

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Albuquerque, NM |

Dr. Garcia is amazing! She is well skilled and is VERY good at what she does. She performed a laproscopic procedure on me when I had previously been told I could not have this type of procedure and would need an open abdominal surgical incision. She went over all options of surgery and gave me choice when it came to what parts of my anatomy I wanted to keep (cervix, ovaries...) if all was well internally when she got in there. My recovery went GREAT-due to her skilled hand- I truly believe.

- in Los Alamos, NM |

Words cannot describe how excellent and wonderful Dr. Garcia is. The care, professional ethics, and understanding she provides to her patients are truly outstanding. She is the third GYN doctor I met. I can wholeheartedly tell you that you can trust her 100%. You can rest assured that you are in the right hand. The best compliment I could give her is that she treats you as if she treats herself.

- in Santa Fe, NM |

Dr. Garcia is amazing. I've never had an experience at any doctor's office like this. I was treated like I was the only patient there because I was! Every person there was focused on me, from Tanya at the front desk, to the nurse, Dr. Garcia and the anesthesiologist. Dr. Garcia is incredibly knowledgeable and spent a lot of time with me going over my procedure and any questions I had. I felt completely safe and wonderfully cared for. Dr. Garcia truly cares about her patients and it shows!

- in Albuquerque, NM |

The best surgeon I have ever had and a wonderful staff too.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Analisa W. Villarreal, MD
Dr. Consuelo E. Carmona, MD
Dr. Sharice Hammond, MD
Same location as Dr. Garcia
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.