Dr. Amy V. Curtis, MD

Dr. Amy V. Curtis, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/G/F/V/GFVVC_w120h160_v7392.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Amy V. Curtis, MD, Bountiful, UT, Dermatology

Specializes in Dermatology • Female

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Curtis

Dr. Amy V. Curtis, MD
Are you Dr. Curtis?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.9 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Salt Lake City, UT |

Dr. Curtis is excellent! My father had a suspicious mole on his face when I took him to see Dr. Curtis. She quickly identified that it was a skin cancer that would have required a major facial surgery. Dr. Curtis prescribed a medication shrunk the size of the cancer and the subsequent surgery and scaring was fairly minor. I recommend Dr. Curtis to everybody!

1 out of 5
- in Bountiful, UT |

I will never go back - her assistance was more helpful than she was. She was curt and abrupt - gave me the standard 'creme' to deal with my issues. Went back - was told lets do a biospy - $1000 later told me I was allergic to something. Seriously. Tried to call to pay my copay - which I paid when I go in always - was told they were busy checking in patients to take my payment. Well interesting - appears you are too busy to make sure your patients are taken care of either. Word of mouth ....

5 out of 5
- in Bountiful, UT |

I was having a lot of difficulty with my skin. I saw and felt a noticeable difference within a day. It was amazing. I love Dr. Curtis and her staff.

2 out of 5

Very confusing explanation of prescription usage. Med assistant could not clarify with Doctor. I was offered a call back to explain and never received it.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab