Dr. Amirhassan Bahreman, MD

Dr. Amirhassan Bahreman, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/Q/P/YQPJF_w120h160_v5023.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Amirhassan Bahreman, MD, La Mesa, CA, Neurology

Specializes in Neurology • Male • Age 50

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Bahreman

Dr. Amirhassan Bahreman, MD
Are you Dr. Bahreman?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Julian CA |

Dr. Bahreman was very respectful of my desire to use nutrition and supplements to help with my Multiple Schlerosis. He did not dismiss my decision not to take meds. for my condition. I find him to be compasionet and a very knolegeable doctor.

- in San Diego, CA |

I waited 80 minutes before being seen. He didn't even apologize. He then briefly flipped through my file (which he had not reviewed) & told me that my med dose for my epilepsy wasn't high enough & that he wanted to change my med. What?! I explained that my seizures had been under control for over a year & he didn't care. Then he said he didn't think I had epilepsy and wanted me to redo my EEG (I've had 5 prior showing spikes), MRI and blood work. Cocky and rude. What a joke!! Stay far far away.

1 out of 5

Abrupt, didn't listen to my symptoms, dismissed my reaction to med he ordered. Poor explanation of MRI. Offered no suggestions to help me or follow-up.

1 out of 5

Terrible bedside manner. Condescending and rude. When I called for the results the girl told me she had to get permission to tell me (meaning they're not normal) so I ordered the results myself.He told his office staff to tell me that my tests were "normal" and he would "discuss the details of the tests at the next visit" 6 MONTHS out. MRI showed episodes of brain bleeding but instead of being able to ask questions I'm just supposed to wait 6 months. Should have had direct contact with me. Fail.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Neurology
2.99 miles away
Dr. Er-Kai Gao, MD
Dr. Patrick Delaney, MD
2.99 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.