Dr. Alon Terry, MD

Dr. Alon Terry, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Alon Terry, MD, Florham Park, NJ, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Terry

Dr. Alon Terry, MD
Are you Dr. Terry?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.0
  • 8 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 8

4 out of 5

More Details

- in Summit, NJ |

This was my first visit to Dr. Terry. I did not know what to expect, except that I have high regard for the Summit Medical Group and he is a part of it. He was excellent, warm, friendly, knowledgeable, extremely professional. Soon diagnosed my problem, after looking and explaining my X-Rays. And he prescribed a course of treatment that includes anti-inflammatory medicine and physical therapy. He requested that I come back in 6 weeks to see how everything is going. I found him so sensitive.

- in Newark, NJ |

Dr. Alon Terry gave me my life back! I spent 5 agonizing days suffering from intense chronic back pain, I couldn't walk for five days, I am 32 and it was the scariest thing ever. Dr. Terry had a great assessment. He pulled up my X ray and showed me exactly what was wrong with my back and how he planned to treat it. He took the time to listen to my concerns and answered all my questions. Even though he was busy that day he still managed to treat me with respect and dignity. Amazing Healthcare!

- in Cranford, NJ |

Dr. Terry always has explained everything very well & carefully. Seems very knowledgeable about his work. Also, he always lays out all the options for you. My experience has been vey good & I highly recommend him.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
2.14 miles away
Dr. Kimberly Heckert, MD
3.5 miles away

Find Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists Near Florham Park, NJ

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.