Dr. Alon Antebi, DO

Dr. Alon Antebi, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/C/F/3CFQG_w120h160_v354.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Alon Antebi, DO, Lancaster, CA, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 45

42135 10th St W Ste 101
Lancaster, CA 93534
OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Antebi

Dr. Alon Antebi, DO
Are you Dr. Antebi?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Lancaster, CA |

Dr. Antebi does not take time to answer questions. His response is to read about your condition online! My medical records were incorrect. The right ankle was broken, records indicated left. Records also indicated my clavicle was broken. It was not. I was not seen after my surgery by any doctor for 36 hours.

- in Ridgecrest, CA |

I liked Dr. Alon Antebi from the very start...not forgetting his staff which was very professional... I could hardly tie my own shoes or go shopping without holding onto the shopping cart...while working around the house I was in constant pain because of my left hip... after my anterior hip replacement I used a walker for about 2 weeks after surgery and a cane for about 2 weeks. I did not have any pain after my surgery, just a little soreness... Dr Antebi, in my opinion, is a gifted surgeon.

-Lancaster, CA |

I had a total hip replacement surgery performed by Dr. Antebi. The surgery went great, no complications or pain afterwards and now 8 weeks post surgery I am pretty much able to enjoy my life again. Prior to surgery I could hardly walk or tie my own shoes. Would highly recommend Dr. Antebi. He is a excellent surgeon.

- in Newhall, Ca. |

He is an excellent surgeon, he is informative and has a good bedside manor.

-Lancaster, CA |

Dr Antebi repaired a convoluted clavicle fracture broken in a mountain biking fall. Everything about the process and result was excellent.

- in Palmdale, CA |

Dr. Antebi is the best orthopedic doctor I have ever been too for my knee pain. He had given me a cortisone shot in my knee for the first visit in October of 2015. I just saw him again recently and now I am finally getting treatment that I have needed for about ten years.I will finally be getting the arthroscopic surgery I had waited for all those years. I am so thankful for him being my orthopedic doctor. i would recommend him to everyone i know and those I don't.

- in Lancaster, CA |

Dr. Antebi repaired my knee after it was destroyed in an accident. it took me awhile to get up and around but i am finally walking on my own. I highly recommend him!

- in Valencia, CA |

No nonsense first visit. He set up surgery that day and explained everything. He uses anteriio approach, and I came home day after surgery, and continue to improve. Would definitely recommend.

-Lancaster, CA |

I had anterior hip replacements by different doctors, 3 years apart. I was able to use the stairs the next day when I came home after both surgeries & I had issues with the pain medicine prescribed so I quit taking it after 1 pill. I used ice and ibuprofen instead. Because Dr. Antebi's incision was 1/3 the size of my 1st replacement and he used tape not staples I had less pain. I was able to walk using a cane after the first week of recovery and by 12 days I no longer needed the cane.

- in Kennedy Meadows, CA |

Dr Alon Antebi performed an anterior total hip replacement on me and I was up and walking one hour after surgery. That was eight weeks ago and I now have total control with no pain and I can walk, climb stairs, ride bicycles and perform as I did years ago without pain. No more cane, I have the use of both hands again!! Dr Antedi, in my opinion, is a gifted surgeon, a professional, personable, and is outstanding in his profession. I highly recommend Dr Antebi, he is a heaven sent solution.

Page of 2
Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.