Dr. Allen A. Futral III, MD

Dr. Allen A. Futral III, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Allen A. Futral III, MD, Conyers, GA, Urology

Specializes in Urology • Male • Age 51

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Futral III

Dr. Allen A. Futral III, MD
Are you Dr. Futral III?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3
  • 23 responses
  • 11 reviews
1 5 23

4.3 out of 5

More Details

- in Conyers, GA |

I have been a Patient of Dr. Futral for many years. He is a very dedicated Doctor and has never rested until he found the root of whatever problems I had.

-Conyers, GA |

Knowledgeable, which of course is one if not the most important attribute of a Dr. His advice was always sound and put me at ease.

- in Douglasville, GA |

Personable, easy to discuss medical issues, does not beat around the bush with medical problems,

- in Covington, GA |

My last visit I had just had back surgery two days before and had complications. He and his staff went above and beyond to hellp me and make sure I got the care I needed They are excellent here

5 out of 5

From the moment I was in his hands I was very confident. He was approachable and answered all my questions. I highly recommend him as a physician . He is someone I would recommend woot hour a second thought!

-Monticello, GA |

Over the time that I have been a patient of Dr. Futral I have come to trust him. We always discuss any treatment he suggests and then I make my decision. I would highly trust him and recommend him as a urologist. We have developed the friendly relationship and I look forward to my annual visits.

- in Conyers, GA |

My experience with Dr Futral and his staff was a real blessing. Dr Futral is a very open,friendly and highly skilled Doctor. He was not in a rush, explained everything clearly and answered every question patiently. He scheduled me for surgery the week after he had made a diagnosis.The surgery was a huge success, the followup visits were friendly, professional and he made sure I knew what was going on and what to expect. I highly recommend Dr Futral,his assistant Neil Trossevin PA and staff.

- in Lithonia, GA.30058-6286 |

Dr.Futral sat down and explained my condition and took time to make sure I understood my condition.He ask if I had any questons. He was very nice.

- in conyers, ga |

Friendly attentive staff. I love that Dr. Futral gives you details about his findings and both diagnosis and treatment plans without you having to ask for it.. He volunteers info that you wouldn't know to ask about. it's a nice touch that let's you know he cares enough to assure you know and understand his plan.

- in Covington, GA |

Dr Futral is a Great Doctor and a Great Person! He talks in a language I can understand. I would definetly recommend Dr Futral!

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Urology
Dr. Roosevelt Allen, MD
13.63 miles away
Dr. Brian Hill, MD
25.79 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.