Dr. Allan E. Wulc, MD

Dr. Allan E. Wulc, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/G/K/YGKXT_w120h160_v2607.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Allan E. Wulc, MD, Plymouth Meeting, PA, Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery & Ophthalmology

Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery • Male • Age 62

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Wulc

Dr. Allan E. Wulc, MD
DR. WULC RESPONDS - (Dr. Wulc, edit your response)

We truly value your feedback and aim to deliver a high quality of care to each and every one of you.  We welcome calls at our office 610-828-8880

Likelihood to Recommend

• 68 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 68

4.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Villanova, PA |

Dr Wulc's caring presence coupled with his commanding knowledge and expertise felt tremendously reassuring.

1 out of 5
- in Philadelphia, PA |

after paying $150 in consult fee dr wulc spent only 5-10 mins and said he couldnt see anything wrong with my botched surgery. then he ref me to another doctor for a filler 50 miles away. too bad debbie wasnt the doctor for she was better then dr wulc.

- in Plymouth Meeting, PA |

My experience with Dr. Wulc was great! He was meticulous with every aspect of of my surgery. He is truly an artist. I valued his expertise knowing that his medical training is superior. He is an excellent doctor who truly cares. I cannot tell you how happy I am with my surgical results. There is no doctor better than Dr. Wulc. I thank him from the bottom of my heart.

- in Philadelphia, PA |

I have had such a great experience at this place. I have melasma since last five years and which is finally about to go away just after 4 treatments. Gina made me feel so comfortable and explained everything in the details. I would recommend this place to anyone who has brown or dark skin and has melasma or acne problem.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Samir S. Undavia, MD
Ear, Nose, and Throat
31.89 miles away
Dr. Joshua E. Goldberg, DO
Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
9.37 miles away
Dr. Philip J. Miller, MD
81.99 miles away

Find Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists Near Plymouth Meeting, PA

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.