Dr. Ali Araghi, DO

Dr. Ali Araghi, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/8/Y/38Y4N_w120h160_v693.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Ali Araghi, DO, Phoenix, AZ, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery • Male • Age 50

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Araghi

Dr. Ali Araghi, DO
Are you Dr. Araghi?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.7 out of 5

More Details

4 out of 5
- in Surprise, AZ |

Had the first double disc replacement in Arizona on my upper spine and a decompression on my lower spine with Dr. Araghi. To read other comments you have to understand that he is an expert in his field and that you have to do your own research on procedures and complications. He is straight forward and blunt, not someone who will sugar coat your treatment. Dr. Araghi thank you for everything.

1 out of 5

When he started the appointment with "no offense, but why are you here", I should have walked out. He then tells me I have degenerative back disorder and what do I expect when "your spin is small and look at all the weight it's supporting". He said there was nothing he could do for me, and maybe if I built my "core" up it might help "you won't see a physical difference, but it might help so it does get worse". Zero bedside manner and should not have to pay for that appointment!

2 out of 5
- in Phoenix, AZ |

I had artificial disc replacement between C5-6 and C6-7 on 09/08/2015 with the Mobic . I was satisfied with Dr Araghi's diagnosis. What angered me was his reaction to the fact that due to whatever he did during my surgery, I woke up with Horners Syndrome. Basically this condition is sensory nerve damage that caused my left eyelid to droop, the pupil won't dilate properly and I cant sweat on left side of my face. For a surgeon of his stature this should never have happened. Not his 1st Rodeo.....

-Peoria, AZ |

He about killed my 75yr old mother and then shrugged it off. I hope to see him in the parking lot and see if he has the same attitude.

-Phoenix, AZ |

I would not recommend this Dr at all.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery
Dr. Todd M. Doerr, MD
11.1 miles away
Dr. Michael S. Chang, MD
14.31 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.