Dr. Alfred J. Fleming Jr., MD

Dr. Alfred J. Fleming Jr., MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/Y/V/2YV9R_w120h160_v17735.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Alfred J. Fleming Jr., MD, Columbus, OH, Ear, Nose, and Throat & General Surgery & Surgery

Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat • Male • Age 39

974 Bethel Rd Ste A
Columbus, OH 43214
OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Fleming Jr.

Dr. Alfred J. Fleming Jr., MD
DR. FLEMING JR. RESPONDS - (Dr. Fleming Jr., edit your response)

Thank you for providing feedback that will be shared with others.  This feedback is valued by me so that I can continuously improve every patient's experience in my practice.

If you have any concerns, please contact me at 614-538-2424.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 62 responses
  • 15 reviews
1 5 62

4.9 out of 5

More Details

4 out of 5
- in Worthington Ohio |

Dr. Fleming diagnosed my condition and explained it in a way that was easily understood and gave me a prognosis. He did not seem to be in a "hurry" to provide more treatment and thus more $'s than was necessary and I appreciate that approach.

- in Ohio |

My Family & I HIGHLY recommend Doctor Fleming and his Staff. I battled cancer 2x's in 4years and Dr. Fleming was there both times in a VERY PROFESSIONAL, CARING & EFFICENT Manner. Today I am cancer free and continue My Check ups with Dr. Fleming Jr. faithfully!!! YOU TOO CAN COUNT ON "Doctor ALFRED FLEMING JR. !!!!!

- in Powell, OH |

Fit me in the day after an ER visit. Very thorough in discussion and took time to make sure we understood condition

- in Marysville, OH |

Thorough and informative.

- in Columbus, OH |

GREAT DOCTOR AND STAFF

- in Dublin ohio |

Dr Flemming is very knowledgeable and puts his patients at ease with his experience and expertise VERY lucky to have him as my surgeon.

- in Marysville, OH |

Dr. Fleming has been my ENT for almost 5 years now. He is dedicated to his patients and focused on how to improve their well being. I have referred several of my family members, friends, and acquaintances to him knowing that he will take great care of them as well.

- in Lewis Center, OH |

Dr. Fleming is very smart and very determined to do the best he can for his patients.

- in West Jefferson, OH |

Dr. Fleming treated me for the past 1.5 years. He has consistently been attentive, knowledgeable, and understanding. Listens to your concerns. Highly recommend him.

- in Grove City, OH |

My name is Sandra T. I had a total thyroidectomy performed by Dr. Fleming on February 5, 2016 at Riverside Methodist Hospital. I met Dr. Fleming for the 1st time on February 3, 2016 as I was referred to him by Ohio ENT. Dr. Fleming has a STELLAR bedside manner with his patient/family leaving no questions unanswered regarding your surgery & the care you will receive from him. My husband and I were very pleased with him. 5 stars to Dr. Fleming! I would highly recommend him for your ENT needs.

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
Dr. James Lowery, MD
Dr. Evan J. Tobin, MD
12.81 miles away

Find Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists Near Columbus, OH

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.