Dr. Alexander Onopchenko, MD

Dr. Alexander Onopchenko, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/J/H/XJHW2_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Alexander Onopchenko, MD, Egg Harbor Township, NJ, Bariatric Surgery & Bariatric Medicine & General Surgery & Surgery

Specializes in Bariatric Surgery • Male • Age 59

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Onopchenko

Dr. Alexander Onopchenko, MD
Are you Dr. Onopchenko?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.1 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in West Deptford, NJ |

Great doctor with a great sense of humor who really cares. Some people may say he's rough, but the truth is he gets upset when you don't follow doctor's orders. He tells you these things to make sure you're int he best health and wants to to be as well as possible. This guy changed my life....saved my life and I can't recommend him enough.

1 out of 5
- in Nashville, TN |

Dr. Onopchenko delivers a caring and patient spiel in promotion of his gastric bypass and gastric sleeve surgery history. On the first visit he will answer all your questions, spend as much time as you need to feel comfortable to proceed with the surgery process. After you are hooked his true colors show. He is condescending, uncaring and shows this in his unprofessional bedside manner in the visits thereafter. Please please please search him on google for other reviews!

5 out of 5
- in St Petersburg, Fl |

Dr O is awesome! He gave me the tools and empowered me to change my life and I took it from there. Bypass 8 years ago and I'm maintaining my 125 lb loss. I'm extremely active now and love to run/walk 5k all the time. I believe I've added many years to my life. Thanks Dr O!!!!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Bariatric Surgery
Laparoscopic Surgery
55.72 miles away
Dr. Neil S. Marymor, MD
53.61 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.