Dr. Alexander D. Abkin, MD

Dr. Alexander D. Abkin, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/P/S/2PS2B_w120h160_v5115.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Alexander D. Abkin, MD, Florham Park, NJ, Bariatric Surgery & Bariatric Medicine & General Surgery & Surgery

Specializes in Bariatric Surgery • Male • Age 52

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Abkin

Dr. Alexander D. Abkin, MD
Are you Dr. Abkin?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3
  • 58 responses
  • 22 reviews
1 5 58

4.3 out of 5

More Details

- in Livingston, NJ |

Dr. Abkin is hand's down the best bariatric surgeon in NJ! His team is awesome and he has unsurpassed skills. He has the best bedside manner and everyone raves about how great he is. He is superlative!

- in Randolph, NJ |

I had surgery with Dr. Abkin and had a filter placed before the bypass several years ago. Everything went great and Dr. Abkin is an amazing surgeon with an amazing bedside manner and amazing skill. I am so happy with everything he did for me.

- in Randolph, NJ |

Dr. Abkin is amazing. Not only is he a 1st class surgeon, he does not have simple "office staff" he has a "team"!! Everyone from the desk all the way thru the recovery room are 100%professional. I would challenge anyone to find a finer Surgeon.

- in Wayne, Nj |

Dr. Abkin and his staff a wonderful! They are very knowledgeable and everyone takes time with you to ensure you feel comfortable with your treatment plan.

- in Florham Park, NJ |

Excellent surgeon. Very happy with the whole process, from my first visit on. Appointments are on time, staff is friendly and the doctor is amazing!

-Dover, NJ |

Dr Abkin is fully knowledgeable of all bariatric procedures for weight loss. He requires a long checklist of other doctors that you must see visits to support the decision to have weight loss surgery. His seminars on metabolic disorders are very good. He has a great support staff (dietitian and group support meetings) to assist you after surgery. He is the only NJ doctor certified to do the new procedure for weight loss (gastric balloon), which, for me, is another indicator of his ability.

- in Hopatcong, NJ |

Dr Abkin is talented, caring and skillful. You can trust him with your life.

- in West Caldwell, NJ |

Beyond pleased with every aspect of my treatment and care with Dr. Abkin and his staff. They are all amazing!

- in Long Valley, NJ |

Fantastic Doctor! Very caring and professional! Would recommend Dr Abkin to anyone thinking about weight loss surgery!!

- in Hackettstown, NJ |

Thank you Dr. Abkin! Two years ago I made the choice to get my life and my health back. All the great things I heard about you didn't do you justice. You were all that and more. You cared and were with me every step of the way and even two years later, you're still with me. I had type 2 diabetes. I left the hospital the day after my surgery never needing another insulin shot or pill. I lost so much weight and lost the diabetes. I haven't been this healthy or this active in 20 years. I'm enjoy

Page of 3

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Bariatric Surgery
Dr. Leon V. Katz, MD
90.15 miles away
Dr. Jonathan M. Reich, MD
9.05 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.