Dr. Stein's Experience
Dr. Stein's Care Philosophy
- Family Medicine
- Family Practice
Conditions Dr. Stein Treats
Dr. Stein does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Stein and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.
Background Check for Dr. Stein
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.
- Disciplinary action in another state (12/20/2005)
- Action Taken: Surrender
Dr Alan Mitchell Stein; License # MD042772E
Nature of Complaint:
The Physician has been the subject of disciplinary action in another state.
The Physician has been disciplined in the State of New Hampshire.
The Board has placed the Physician's license on Indefinite Probation.
July 9, 2007-License in Good Standing
January 24, 2008
The board has accepted the physician's request to Voluntarily Surrender his license to practice medicine in the State of Pennsylvania.
- State: Pennsylvania
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine
- Graduated in 1986
- Medical Center Of Deleware
- Complete in 1987
- Christiana Care Health System-Christiana Hospital
- Complete in 1989
- Medical Center Of Delaware
- Complete in 1988
- Princeton University
- Graduated in 1980
Languages Spoken by Dr. Stein & Staff