Dr. Stein's Background
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Family Medicine
- Family Practice - ABMS, 2003
Procedures Dr. Stein Performs
- Ekg (Electrocardiogram)
- Family Planning, Contraceptive Care & Counseling
- Joint Aspirations (Fluid Removal) & Injections (Shots)
- Pelvic Exam & Pap Smear
- Trigger Point Injection
Conditions Dr. Stein Treats
Dr. Stein doesn't have any conditions listed. If you're Dr. Stein and would like to add conditions, please log in to the physician portal to update your profile.
Background Check for Dr. Stein
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.
- Disciplinary action in another state (12/20/2005)
- Action Taken: Surrender
- Allegation of Complaint:
Dr Alan Mitchell Stein; License # MD042772E
Nature of Complaint:
The Physician has been the subject of disciplinary action in another state.
The Physician has been disciplined in the State of New Hampshire.
The Board has placed the Physician's license on Indefinite Probation.
July 9, 2007-License in Good Standing
January 24, 2008
The board has accepted the physician's request to Voluntarily Surrender his license to practice medicine in the State of Pennsylvania.
- State: Pennsylvania
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Stein & Staff