Dr. Alan Gabbard, MD

Dr. Alan Gabbard, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Alan Gabbard, MD, Springfield, OH, Gastroenterology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Gastroenterology • Male • Age 66

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Gabbard

Dr. Alan Gabbard, MD
Are you Dr. Gabbard?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.7
  • 23 responses
  • 9 reviews
1 5 23

3.7 out of 5

More Details

- in South Vienna, OH |

Office very newly and nicely decorated. Calm environment. Cheerful staff. Pleasant nurses. Dr. A. Gabbard was professional and explained my condition so that I could understand it. This means a lot to me. Good experience for a not so good health concern. I really enjoyed meeting "lojo" the office therapy dog. He was great. Very nice addition to this office. He actually calmed my nerves.

- in Springfield, OH |

My husband was in the hospital and Dr. Gabbard consulted. He was very thorough and answered all our questions. He completed testing and diagnosed my husband. Now we have the answer to a number of years of pain and discomfort that he has been experiencing. As well, we know the treatment for the condition. Thank you Dr. Gabbard.

- in Urbana, OH |

The office was clean and very nicely decorated. Staff very friendly and knowledgeable of my needs. I also found Dr. Gabbard to be a very professional, kind and patient Dr. He treated me with respect and answered all my questions, even though I thought some of them were silly. Thank you Dr. Gabbard and staff for making this unpleasant time in my life, much more bearable.

- in Springfield, OH |

very friendly office and I love the dog, He was very good with all the patients while I was there.

- in DAYTON OH |

GLAD TO FIND A CLEAN, FRIENDLY OFFICE WITH AN EXPERIENCED DOCTOR AND "DOG-TOR" AS WELL! HE MADE MY DAY!

- in Urbana, Oh |

Dr Gabbard truly saved my son's life. In my opinion he can walk on water

- in Dayton, OH |

DR. REALLY CARED. STAFF FRIENDLY. OFFICE CLEAN

1 out of 5
- in Springfield, OH |

Always in a hurry. Does not seem to genuinely listen to you.

1 out of 5
- in Springfield, OH |

His office has an odor to it, possibly from the dog that is there everyday. Woman at front desk not friendly, nurse not friendly. Dr Gabbard doesn't spend much time with his patients. Once the nurse finishes with you and puts you in a room for Dr Gabbard, he comes in and spends less than 5 minutes with you and charges a lot.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Gastroenterology
25.16 miles away
Dr. Mark J. Walsh, MD
Dr. David Arner, MD
16.16 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.