Dr. Akash Gupta, MD

Dr. Akash Gupta, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/G/K/2GKNQ_w120h160_v15696.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Akash Gupta, MD, Columbus, OH, Ear, Nose, and Throat

Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat • Male • Age 43

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Gupta

Dr. Akash Gupta, MD
Are you Dr. Gupta?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 13 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 13

4.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Columbus, OH |

I was very frightened on my first visit because I had a sudden hearing loss in one ear. Dr. Gupta said I needed a brain MRI and I was terrified. He knew I was scared and he was very reassuring. I just appreciated the way he treated me.

- in Columbus, OH |

The doctor is very informative of all test and procedures performed his medical staff is amazing. Doctor did my thyroid surgery scared to death and very anxious about surgery, Doctor was very reassuring and made me feel very comfortable the level of Doctors professionalism is above average. Office Staff is very fast and hears all your concerns, Doctor is good with children and every patient. Kari the Doctors Assistant is amazing.

- in Ostrander, OH |

Dr. Gupta is awesome. He put PE tubes in my son and performed my fourth (and only successful) sinus surgery. He is knowledgeable, patient (especially with my son), and takes the time to listen to concerns and answer questions. Dr. Gupta is awesome, but I think Karie, his admin, is the icing on the cake! She answers the phone and returns phone calls in a timely manner (usually same day). She took the time to fight my insurance company to get me a medication covered. She is the BEST!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
Rhinology
10.05 miles away
Dr. Bradley Otto, MD

Find Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists Near Columbus, OH

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.