Dr. Akash Bajaj, MD

Dr. Akash Bajaj, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/5/S/Y5S9L_w120h160_v6421.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Akash Bajaj, MD, Marina Del Rey, CA, Anesthesiology & Pain Medicine & Sports Medicine & Other

Specializes in Anesthesiology • Male • Age 40

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Bajaj

Dr. Akash Bajaj, MD
Are you Dr. Bajaj?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3
  • 57 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 57

4.3 out of 5

More Details

- in Long Beach, CA |

I would most definitely NOT recommend Dr Bajaj to anyone. His was arrogant, pretentious and disrespected to me. I was sent to him for his help, but instead was treated miserably. People need to speak up about uncaring doctors such as Dr Bajaj. Thank God for web sites such as this.

- in Los Angeles, CA |

I actually never saw dr. Bajaj. The only person I saw was a physicians assisstant by the name of Mathew Cunningham, He seemed friendly and helpful but not well organized and after the firsty visit didn't take notes on what we talked about because he couldn't remember our discussion. They were managing my pain meds after a total knee replacement . They wrote down a wrong dosage and when I contacted them for clarity they didn't return my email expaining why they overdosed me by 3X the amount.

- in Los Angeles, CA |

Staff used by this doctor was careless, in my opinion. Ultimately I was unable to get my procedure done, but not before arriving at the facility, disrobing, and having vitals checked at 7am. This could have been prevented. I would not recommend.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.