Dr. Ajith Purush, MD

Dr. Ajith Purush, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Ajith Purush, MD, Prescott, AZ, Internal Medicine

Specializes in Internal Medicine • Male • Age 52

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Purush

Dr. Ajith Purush, MD
Are you Dr. Purush?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.0
  • 59 responses
  • 8 reviews
1 5 59

3 out of 5

More Details

- in Prescott, AZ |

I really like Dr. Purush. I sometimes have to wait about 30-45 minutes in the waiting room, but it is well worth it. Dr. Purush is thorough and straight forward. I remember the first time I saw him, I felt I had found a really good doctor that cares and takes an interest in helping me. I like all his staff too. I've been going to this office for over a year now and don't know what I would do without him. Very satisfied.

- in Prescott, AZ |

We'd like to make a positive recommendation for Apurva and Dr. Purush. He is very knowledgeable + kind. We'd also like to compliment his staff. Goodness + kindness always comes from the top.

- in Prescott, AZ |

Amazing and caring about our needs.

- in Prescott, AZ |

Dr. Purush is an excellent listener who truly loves his patients. I never feel rushed when I go to his office. His medical advice is excellent. I highly recommend him as a physician who remains well informed in his profession.

4 out of 5
- in Chino Valley, AZ |

Very detailed, a thinker type of Doctor. Caring and has hospital privileges, so he can take care of you in the hospital as well. Thats very important, because the hospitalists don't know you like your primary doctor does. Have had some troubles with staff, but Josh seems to be working with that issue very well.

- in Prescott, AZ |

I have been a patient of Dr Purush for about 3 yrs. I have found him to be extremely knowledgeable about all facets of medicine. He takes time with me and reviews my lab work before we meet and the best diagnostician in Prescott. I trust him with my healthcare and my life, and recommend him and his staff without reservation. Steve K

- in Prescott, AZ |

Excellent diagnostician, proactive, extremely caring, listens to and partners with his patients - is a true patient advocate. Dr. Purush takes time to answer questions, listens carefully to patient history, makes referrals when needed, has great contacts within the medical community, and is genuinely concerned about patient welfare. Have found him to be an excellent choice for my ongoing medical care. Front office staff is friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable.

1 out of 5
-Snohomish, WA |

Would NOT recommend Dr. Purush for anyone who needs a caring, proactive doctor for someone over 55 years of age.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Fred Markham, MD
Dr. Joan Wilburg-Bourne, MD
1.02 miles away
Dr. Timothy Missey, DO
0.75 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.