Dr. Ahmed H. Dahshan, MD

Dr. Ahmed H. Dahshan, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/2/K/X2K4P_w120h160_v2339.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Ahmed H. Dahshan, MD, S Charleston, WV, Pediatric Gastroenterology & Gastroenterology & Pediatrics

Specializes in Pediatric Gastroenterology • Male • Age 54

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Dahshan

Dr. Ahmed H. Dahshan, MD
DR. DAHSHAN RESPONDS - (Dr. Dahshan, edit your response)

Thanks to all my patients and their wonderful families kind feedback, I have received the "Patients Choice Award", "Most Compassionate Doctor" and  Castle Connolly America's "Top Doctor" recognition for seven years in a row as published  in the US News and World Report.

I am honored to serve you and hope to always exceed your expectations.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.1 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Huntington, WV |

I have been taking my child to Dr. Dahshan and I will admit at times he is hard to understand, but when I asked about certain things he has no issue with clarifying the details for me. The staff are polite most of the time. There has only been on time when they were really busy that I had to wait over 15 mins.

1 out of 5
- in south charelston wv |

This doctor is nothing short of rude! Took my daughter there because she is vomiting for days on end then it stops and starts again. My daughter is also insulin resistant and has PCOS therefore, very overweight. She and I have started a strict no carb no sugar diet where she is losing about 7lbs per week. SHE CANNOT process carbs or sugar of any kind. He told her that all her problems stem from being overweight and her weight was her fault. He never once asked her about medical history!

1 out of 5
- in Charleston, WV |

**2 hours until we see dr** --rushed through our appt with a child who has complicated health circumstances --did not let me ask questions.I actually had to follow him as he walked away --very difficult to understand--he speaks very softly, uses lots of jargon --he does not work with CAMC as his website lists (only local hospital with pediatric cardiology). Therefore, you should not take any child with a heart condition to see Dahshan--he cannot do any procedures on your child.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Pediatric Gastroenterology
38.17 miles away
Rakesh Sachdeva, MB
73.12 miles away

Find Pediatric Gastroenterology Specialists Near S Charleston, WV

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.