Dr. Ahmad O. Hammoud, MD

Dr. Ahmad O. Hammoud, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/5/4/X548W_w120h160_v7617.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Ahmad O. Hammoud, MD, Bloomfield Hills, MI, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility • Male • Age 41

OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Hammoud

Dr. Ahmad O. Hammoud, MD
DR. HAMMOUD RESPONDS - (Dr. Hammoud, edit your response)

Thank you for your feedback. We use all the reviews we get to improve our patients experience.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.8 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
-Brighton, MI |

After years of infertility, and years of trying different fertility enhancements and procedures we turned to IVF Michigan after a friend shared their success story through them. We were a difficult case due to a low egg reserve, a rare genetic mutation in my eggs, and a progesterone allergy. My husband and I truly never thought that I would be able to get pregnant, or carry. Dr. Hammoud was caring, supportive, and dedicated towards helping us become parents. We are currently pregnant!

5 out of 5
-Rochester, MI |

It was an excellent experience. I got pregnant with twin after years of infertility. I was just discharged today for care with my OBGYN. I cannot be happier. I wish good luck for all the couples trying to get pregnant.

1 out of 5
-Troy, MI |

I had a very difficult experience with Dr. Hammoud. His protocols proved to be opposite of my current, experienced fertility doctor. He made questionable decisions that even the nurses were uncomfortable with. I spend thousands on meds that should never have been prescribed to me with my condition. He did seem to care, but I ended up feeling like I was treated like a guinea pig.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.

Other Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists Near Bloomfield Hills, MI