Dr. Ahmad S. Ata, MD

Dr. Ahmad S. Ata, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/N/V/XNV3R_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Ahmad S. Ata, MD, Greenville, TX, Neurology & Sports Medicine & Clinical Neurophysiology & Sleep Medicine & Neuroradiology & Geriatric Medicine & Psychiatry & Diagnostic Radiology & Pediatric Neurology & Epilepsy & Other

Specializes in Neurology • Male • Age 51

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Ata

Dr. Ahmad S. Ata, MD
Are you Dr. Ata?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.9
  • 22 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 22

3.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Greenville, TX |

he doesn't seem to want to explain what is going on with you, you feel like he's in a hurry to get you out of his office, tried to ask him a question and all he said will talk about it at your next appointment which was in six weeks. call his nurse to see if I could see him earlier because still having pain said she would get back to me and never did.

- in Dallas, TX |

From day one, Dr. Ata had no intentions on addressing my health issues whatsoever! He felt an obligation, and compel to keep the tread going! Which is to keep the real truth, and disturbing statehood, status, and conditions of my health overall: top notch secret, and hidden! Due to his guilt of innocence, and fears tactics, he sent me a letter of discontinuation of services!

- in Frisco, TX |

As a 100% disabled U.S.Veteran I was seeking treatment for anxiety and spinal spasms results 3 spinal surgeries. He gave no indication that he knew the first thing about what could be causing the spasms,informing me that he wasn't qualified to give an opinion on a necessary medication for the suffering, I had noted on my health form that all my ailments were combat related. He walked out of the office without acknowledging that I was even there. He made me feel ashamed to be a veteran.

5 out of 5
- in Frisco, TX |

I would recommend Dr. Ata to anyone with Parkinson's Disease. He has completely changed my life.

5 out of 5

Dr. Ata was the first doctor to get my migraines under control which was life-changing.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Neurology
Dr. Karen M. Bontia, MD
39.85 miles away
Dr. Venkatesh Nagaraddi, MD
40.19 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.