Dr. Adriana S. Prawak, DO

Dr. Adriana S. Prawak, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/G/4/XG4G9_w120h160_v17163.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Adriana S. Prawak, DO, Havertown, PA, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & Sports Medicine & Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Specializes in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine • Female • Age 46

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Prawak

Dr. Adriana S. Prawak, DO
Are you Dr. Prawak?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 18 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 18

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Swarthmore, PA |

Possibly the best doctor I have ever consulted. Best manner, attitude and care. Staff is professional, considerate and friendly. Scheduling is excellent with short wait times. I have recommended Dr. Prawack to friends, and all had positive comments afterward.

- in King Of Prussia, PA |

Dr. Prawak is the kindest, most caring doctor I've ever had. I went to her for pain management, after years of suffering from a hamstring tear. I then took my 85 year old mother to her, after a traumatic car accident. Dr. Prawak was so sensitive and loving. She also had my mother laughing within minutes of meeting her! Dr. Prawak cares about what her patients need. She and my mother worked as a team to come up with a game plan that made my mother feel better both physically and mentally!

- in Aldan, PA |

Dr Prawak was by far the best doctor I have had in my entire life. She was thorough, fun, down to earth, easy to understand, and someone I would like to hang out with! She surrounds herself with great front desk people and wonderful technicians that are professional and fun. I would recommend this doctor and the entire office to everyone. Thanks for making my experience as good as it could be!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
9.42 miles away
Dr. George R. Homa, DO
Family Medicine
9.42 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.