Dr. Adel E. Chouchani, MD

Dr. Adel E. Chouchani, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/D/W/YDWQN_w120h160_v2559.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Adel E. Chouchani, MD, Williamsville, NY, Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Male • Age 65

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Chouchani

Dr. Adel E. Chouchani, MD
Are you Dr. Chouchani?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 20 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 20

4.6 out of 5

More Details

-Lancaster, N.Y. |

Caring, Compassionate , Expert in his field. I would highly recommend Dr Adel Chouchani and his wonderful staff. Dr. Chouchani is truly the best in the Buffalo area.

- in Buffalo, NY |

I have been a patient of Dr. Adele Chouchani for over 20 years. I can honestly say, I have never had a more thorough, patient, caring and honest doctor. I have recommended many of my friends and family members to him. I wouldn't know what I would do if he retired. He is the best!

- in Alden, N.Y. |

Dr.Chouchani is terrific he takes the time to explain even the littlest concerns. I have been a pt.with this practice for 24 years and have recommended to lots of friends.

1 out of 5
- in Tonawanda, NY |

Fibroids w/severe bleeding worsened by Depo. Adel refused anything but a hysto. Said that I was 44, no myomectomy, "end of it". Said my uterus is "a rotten sack of potatoes", laughed that I didn't want to lose sexual function, said I can't teach him anything. I said "Would you try to save my uterus if I were 5 years younger and had never had a baby? He said "For a baby, I'd do anything. For a 44 year old woman, it's coming out". A Rochester saved my uterus, removed the fibroid as an outpatient!

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.