Dr. Adam R. Miller, MD

Dr. Adam R. Miller, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Adam R. Miller, MD, Dallas, TX, Ophthalmology

Specializes in Ophthalmology • Male • Age 33

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Miller

Dr. Adam R. Miller, MD
Are you Dr. Miller?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 12 responses
  • 7 reviews
1 5 12

More Details

- in Dallas, TX |

Dr. Miller performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes. He took time to explain everything to me in detail and to answer all of my questions. Surgery went off without a hitch and I was extremely satisfied with the results. I have not seen this well in years!

- in Hillsboro, TX |

Dr. Adam Miller recently performed cataract surgery on both eyes and I could not be more pleased with the result. He is very professional, but also very caring and warm. I find Dr. Miller thorough and precise, and he is careful in follow-up. The Dallas Ophthalmology Community has a strong new asset in Dr. Adam Miller.

- in Dallas, TX |

I have recommended friends to Dr. Miller, already! Dr. Miller is personal, professional, and extremely knowledgeable. He explained my cataract surgery in details I could understand and I was fully prepared going into surgery. His follow-up was thorough. I am deeply grateful for Dr. Miller's expertise. Thank you!

- in Flower Mound, Tx |

Dr. Miller is an outstanding physician. He performed cataract surgery on both my eyes, right eye in December and the left eye in January. Following my surgeries, my vision was 20/20 and being 72 years of age that is quiet a achievement. His professionalism and knowledge truly sets him apart. He is caring, compassionate, and kind and takes a personal interest in his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Miller.

- in Dallas, TX |

The ophthalmologist that we had been seeing since 1967 brought Dr. Miller into his practice. I chose to go to him for the needed cataract surgery. Two weeks after the second eye surgery was completed, I am very pleased with the results so far.

- in Richardson, TX |

I found Dr. Miller to be very knowledgable, professional, respectful and polite. His office is an efficient and well tuned machine. All his staff are polite, professional and eager to please. Dr. Miller is definitely a 21st century Physician. He's a plethora of information and I would highly recommend him. We all have had Dr.'s appointments that were less than pleasurable but Dr. Miller's office is a breath of fresh air.

Featured Providers Near You

Dr. David A. Kleiman, MD
Kleiman Evangelista Eye Center
6.11 miles away
Call (469) 680-3427 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.