Dr. Adam Harris, MD

Dr. Adam Harris, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Adam Harris, MD, San Antonio, TX, Orthopedic Surgery & Medical Physics

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 58

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Harris

Dr. Adam Harris, MD
Are you Dr. Harris?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.4 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Holly, MI |

Dr. Harris is one of the most skilled, innovative and personable physicians that I have ever had the pleasure to work with. He quickly diagnosed my chronic hip problem and after working with a less invasive treatment program, determined that hip replacement was needed. The surgery was performed with great success and I have better mobility in my right hip than I have had in 40 yrs. That was 7 years ago. I need to have my left hip done now and I will return from Michigan to have Dr. Harris do it.

5 out of 5
- in Bandera, Texas |

Dr. Harris did surgery on both my husband and dad, both needing total knee replacement. My husband had surgery three years ago and went to Dr. Harris after a failed knee surgery by another doctor. My dad is 76 years and recently had surgery. They completed his surgery by 10 am and they had him walking by 5pm. They are doing excellent with complete mobility of their right knees. Dr. Harrise is an Excellent doctor who is one of few that do a special procedure to allow quicker recovery.

1 out of 5
- in San Antonio, TX |

I had a very poor experience with Dr Harris. I was very degraded by his comments. He told me to see a Dr. for my back and if they don't do anything come back and see him, then I could go back and forth until one of them said they would take care of the problem. I was so disappointed.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Peter F. Holmes, MD
Dr. Pablo Vazquez-Seoane, MD
0.79 miles away
Dr. Farbod Malek, MD
0.82 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.