Dr. Abedelrahim I. Asfour, MD

Dr. Abedelrahim I. Asfour, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/N/C/YNCGH_w120h160_v9896.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Abedelrahim I. Asfour, MD, Trenton, MI, Cardiology & Interventional Cardiology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Cardiology • Male • Age 45

OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Asfour

Dr. Abedelrahim I. Asfour, MD
Are you Dr. Asfour?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 24 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 24

More Details

- in wyandotte,MI |

Dr. Asfour is a wonderful doctor who is knowledgable, experienced, and trusted by my family. Many specialists are not friendly and are hard to talk to, but Dr. Asfour is so kind and very down to earth. We are very blessed to have such a good doctor in our area.

- in Garden City, MI |

Dr. Asfour is by far the best cardiologist with whom we've worked. He is knowledgeable, professional and compassionate. He was recommended as THE specialist by several friends who work in cardiology.

- in Allen Park, MI |

In my considered opinion, Dr. Asfour is atypical of many Doctors. He is extremely attentive, considerate, concerned, expert in his approach, and possessed of a good manner and a good sense of humor which is rare in many of his peers. I am completely at ease in his care of my potentially serious condition which I believe he has managed very nicely. Moreover, his staff is pleasant and professional and very welcoming. Could not be more pleased.

- in Lincoln Park, MI |

i recently went into oakwood emergency. I had a double heart attack. Dr. Asfour wasted no time and did my angioplasty and put in 3 stents. I am told I had a very close call. He saved my life. He is very smart and has a great bedside manner, explaining everything in words i could understand. He is very easy to talk to and His confidence kept me very calm. he is highly respected and liked by other Dr.s and nurses. he works well with all of them.. they all say he is the best.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.