Dr. Abdul Q. Shahid, MD

Dr. Abdul Q. Shahid, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Abdul Q. Shahid, MD, Dayton, OH, Anesthesiology & Pain Medicine

Specializes in Anesthesiology • Male • Age 44

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Shahid

Dr. Abdul Q. Shahid, MD
Are you Dr. Shahid?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.3
  • 63 responses
  • 7 reviews
1 5 63

2.3 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5

Was referred to this office a week ago. My surgeon said if i hadnt heard from them by Tuesday, to call them. Called, put on hold by a either very busy, or very rude (after three days im leaning towards the latter) "lost connection", after over thirty minutes. Today is Friday, I will try again Monday since i have no other choice. Seven hip surgeries in three years, still chronic pain,I need help from a DOCTOR, not someone who views me as a number.Very dissatisfied, yet to walk through the door.

- in Dayton, OH |

This office sets you up for failure. If you have a pain level that requires more than 5mg percocet you will fail because that is all you are going to get from them. Your pain level, like mine fluctuates. If you take even one more than they tell you, which you will, they pull the rip cord and out you go. Maybe he is just trying to protect himself but that should have been discussed before deciding to hire him. Also, if you stop taking his injections he will find a reason to dismiss you.

- in Dayton, OH |

The Pain and Spine Center has been such a help and comfort to me! Dr. Shahid is interested in more than helping with pain... He actually wants to eliminate what's causing my pain! Care like that is so hard to find! And Connie, the NP, is so compassionate. After my first appointment with her, I felt so encouraged. She's not only knowledgeable, she's empathetic! I finally feel like I'm on the road to wellness, thanks to the care from the staff at the Pain and Spine Center.

- in Dayton, OH |

Dr. Shahid has helped me tremendously. He has a great calm bedside manner & his staff have always taken the time to answer all my questions. He recommended a neuro stimulator which has helped control my pain two fold. I trust him a lot and would recommend him for anyone who suffers from chronic back or leg pain. His staff is always professional and cheerful. Five stars!

Good experience, staff great. Very helpful. Would recommend others

- in Beavercreek, Ohio |

Never before have I been treated with such kindness and positivity. The most important quality a physician can have, (besides being skilled and qualified), is his ability AND willingness to listen to what, I, the patient, have to say. Dr. Shahid embodies that quality. His patience is truly extraordinary! His demeanor sets the tone for the staff! From Debbie's smile @ the front desk, to NP, Connie, who's wisdom/experience offers comfort, as does the confidence of his procedural asst., Lauren.

-New York, NY |

For over three hours, no one entered my room except a nurse to take my vitals. Then, his PA spent more time with me than he did to assess my progress so far. He did not listen to me about my pain level or my input on what had and had not worked for me with him so far. Overall, he has been indifferent to my needs. It seemed he had the same plan of repetitive, unending epidural and nerve blocks for every patient. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Anesthesiology
Dr. Panos Kokoropoulos, MD
Dr. Matthew Kramer, MD
Dr. Nancy Kwon, MD
0.76 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.