Dr. Sasaki's Background
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Procedures Dr. Sasaki Performs
Dr. Sasaki doesn't have any procedures listed. If you're Dr. Sasaki and would like to add procedures, please log in to the physician portal to update your profile.
Conditions Dr. Sasaki Treats
Dr. Sasaki doesn't have any conditions listed. If you're Dr. Sasaki and would like to add conditions, please log in to the physician portal to update your profile.
Background Check for Dr. Sasaki
- No malpractice history found for Oregon.
- Professional Misconduct (5/7/2009)
- Action Taken: Probation
- Allegation of Complaint:
Dr. Aaron Takuji Fumiyuki Sasaki; License # MD26759
Nature of Complaint:
The physician engaged in unprofessional or dishonorable conduct, habitual or excessive use of intoxicants, and gross negligence or repeated acts of negligence in the practice of medicine in the State of Oregon.
The physician disclosed on his license renewal application that on 05-26-2007 he was cited and arrested for multiple offenses to include driving under the influence of an intoxicant with a blood alcohol content of .20 percent as well as reckless driving in Portland, Oregon. The physician pled guilty to second-degree criminal mischief, a misdemeanor and all remaining charges including the DUII were dismissed on 02-29-2008.
The physician also on 08-07-2008 provided a urine sample at the conclusion of an interview with the Board's Investigative Committee and tested positive for ethanol glucuronide. The physician also self-prescribed and prescribed to family members and friends and failed to maintain any medical records.
Action Taken-Stipulated Order:
The Oregon Medical Board has placed the physician on Probation for a minimum period of five years subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The physician shall appear before the board on a quarterly basis for a probationer interview unless ordered otherwise by the board.
- The physician shall not consume any ethanol.
- The physician shall not self-prescribe medications and shall not prescribe for family members and friends.
- The physician shall pay a Fine in the amount of $5000.00 in two installments within 120 days.
- The physician shall obey all laws and all regulations governing the practice of medicine in the State of Oregon.
- State: Oregon
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Sasaki & Staff