Acacia Family Medical Group

Family Medicine

400 E Romie Ln
Salinas, CA 93901
(831) 770-0123
View All 2 Locations
View Practice Website

About Acacia Family Medical Group

Family Medical practice: comprehensive, up-to-date care for the whole family. We provide wellness and illness care for infants and children, adolescents, adults, and the elderly, as well as OB/GYN. We support natural childbirth. We all practice low-risk obstetrics (we do not perform cesarean sections). Most importantly, we do not just treat illness, but strive to prevent disease by helping people to restore the balance in their lives. Our Family Practice can handle about 85% of all medical needs, coordinating care on the other 15% with selected specialists. Our goal is to care for the whole person. Our relationship with you is one of mutual commitment to the responsibility of your health. Your participation is essential to our success in providing you with outstanding care. Our staff and physicians want to ensure that you receive prompt, courteous, and thorough medical attention. We are committed to listening to you and answering your questions.

Medical Director: Sumana Reddy, MD, FAAFP

Office Locations

Loading map...
1
Acacia Family Medical Group
400 E Romie Ln
Salinas, CA 93901
(831) 770-0123 (Office)
2
Acacia Family Medical Group
8036 San Miguel Canyon Rd
Prunedale, CA 93907
(831) 663-0123 (Office)

Our Physicians

Family Medicine

Dr. Danielle O. Acton, MD

8036 San Miguel Canyon Rd
Prunedale, CA 93907 More Locations
Dr. Danielle O. Acton, MD
Patient Satisfaction
Hospital Quality
  • Treatment Excellence
  • Specialty Excellence
  • Hospital-Wide Awards
Family Medicine

Dr. Sumana Reddy, MD

8036 San Miguel Canyon Rd
Prunedale, CA 93907
“ Our relationship with you is one of mutual commi…” read more
Dr. Sumana Reddy, MD
Patient Satisfaction
Hospital Quality
  • Treatment Excellence
  • Specialty Excellence
  • Hospital-Wide Awards
Family Medicine

Dr. Margaret E. Simon, MD

8036 San Miguel Canyon Rd
Salinas, CA 93907 More Locations
Dr. Margaret E. Simon, MD
Patient Satisfaction
Hospital Quality
  • Treatment Excellence
  • Specialty Excellence
  • Hospital-Wide Awards
Family Medicine

Dr. Rafael O. Siqueiros, MD

400 E Romie Ln
Salinas, CA 93901 More Locations
Dr. Rafael O. Siqueiros, MD
Patient Satisfaction
Hospital Quality
  • Treatment Excellence
  • Specialty Excellence
  • Hospital-Wide Awards
Family Medicine

Dr. Lyn M. Treais, MD

9800 El Camino Real
Atascadero, CA 93422 More Locations
Dr. Lyn M. Treais, MD
Patient Satisfaction

© Copyright 2015 Healthgrades Operating Company, Inc. Patent US Nos. 7,752,060 and 8,719,052. All Rights Reserved. 
Third Party materials included herein protected under copyright law.

Use of this website and any information contained herein is governed by the Healthgrades User Agreement.