Dr. Steven Skanchy, DDS

Dr. Steven Skanchy, DDS http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Steven Skanchy, DDS, Sandy, UT, Periodontics

Periodontics • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Skanchy

Dr. Steven Skanchy, DDS
Are you Dr. Skanchy?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 35 responses
  • 17 reviews
1 5 35

4.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

I went to this dentist to have my teeth fixed. He tell me that I had some infections in my teeths. Then I had to have some surgerys to fix my teeth and now they are more better. They don't hurt any longer. The ladys up front help me with my bills and are very good with my payments.

- in Lehi, UT |

I had some problems with my teeth and gums for years. After going to Dr. Skanchy to have my teeth surgically cleaned I haven't had problems with them since. I go in religiously every 3 months and have them cleaned. My teeth have never felt better.

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

I woke up with a horrible tooth ache and my regular dentist was out of town. I called Dr. Skanchy's office and they were able to get me in that day and take out my tooth. He was a life saver. His staff was so nice to get my in so fast.

- in American Fork, UT |

After I got my braces off I still had a lot of tissue overgrowth. The orthodontist recommended that I went to Dr. Skanchy for a gingivectomy. Dr. Skanchy really took the time to perfect my smile. I'm so thankful he was willing to take the time and really make sure it looked 100 percent before he sent me on my way. Now I get compliments on my smile all the time.

- in Provo, UT |

I had a major infection on one of my back molars. Dr. Skanchy was the only doctor that told me he could save my tooth. Every other doctor that I went to wanted to pull it. Dr. Skanchy removed the root that was causing me problems and since then I have not had any issues with it since.

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

Went to Dr. Skanchy for a tooth implant. The implant procedure went so well that I had no pain afterwards. It did take a total of 3 months to heal but it was well worth it. No one can even tell that my front tooth is an implant.

- in Riverton, UT |

very pleasant guy, very friendly atmosphere, i would recommend it.

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

I have been very happy with all the work Dr. Skanchy has done for me. I thought I was going to lose most of my teeth. With Surgery and many follow up visits my mouth feels good! I'm so happy I found Dr. Skanchy for my periodontal problems.

- in Orem, UT |

Went to see Dr. Skanchy about pain in my jaw. He recommended that I wear a night guard every night and also that I have some gum grafting done in some areas. He and his staff explained the whole procedure to me very well and it was ten times easier then I thought it would be. I would go back to him again if I ever needed some more gum grafting.

- in Bluffdale, UT |

Very nice environment. He was easy to talk too. The staff are very polite and friendly.

Page of 2

Find the Right Dentist For You.

• Periodontics
Dr. Kathleen McCombs, DDS
4.49 miles away
Dr. Gerald Summerhays, DDS
4.09 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.