Dr. Rostislav R. Gutarts, DDS

Dr. Rostislav R. Gutarts, DDS http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/L/N/XLNDG_w120h160_v15728.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Rostislav R. Gutarts, DDS, Parma, OH, Endodontics & Dentistry

Endodontics • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Gutarts

Dr. Rostislav R. Gutarts, DDS
Are you Dr. Gutarts?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5
  • 22 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 22

4.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Solon, OH |

Dr. Gutarts has now performed two root-canal procedures for me, and in both instances, his level of professionalism, attention to detail and concern for my comfort is unsurpassed. He has single-handedly obliterated the notion that this type of dental procedure will be accompanied by a significant amount of pain. Additionally, I experienced almost no post-procedure pain. His staff was very helpful and attentive, as well. Wonderful experience, all told. A+++

- in North Royalton, OH |

The atmosphere and attention to your needs are by far the most important factors as to why I am giving a 5 star rating. Dr. Gutarts and staff provided quick and pain free services and was extremely attentive and detailed with their services. My comfort was important and I left knowing that I am not just another patient for that minute but for a lifetime.

4 out of 5
- in North Royalton, OH |

First time patient I was told step by step of the procedure. Assistant Ellen with me at all times. Very kind & patient with me, I would recommend Dr Gutarts & his staff.

- in Northfield, Ohio |

My experience was amazing! The staff is extremely friendly - especially Amy . I had to switch around my insurance plan to align my general dentist and Dr. Gutarts . She was very patient and kind and I truly appreciate that . My experience with Dr. Gutarts was exceptional! My root canal went flawlessly and fast. The Dr. Constantly checked my comfort level and made sure I knew his upcoming actions on my tooth . I felt extremely comfortable and would highly reccommend Dr. Gutarts and staff.

5 out of 5

They were very friendly and kind to my daughter who was terrified about getting an emergency root canal. They fit us into their busy schedule and comforted my daughter. Dr. Gutarts explained everything he was doing to her step by step.

Featured Providers Near You

Dr. Steven B. Walters, DDS
Advanced Dental Care & Aesthetics
Dentist
7.95 miles away
Call (440) 207-9629 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.