Dr. Richard T. Bauman, DMD

Dr. Richard T. Bauman, DMD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/9/B/X9BXS_w120h160_v2471.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Richard T. Bauman, DMD, Murray, UT, Endodontics & Dentistry

Endodontics • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Bauman

Dr. Richard T. Bauman, DMD
Are you Dr. Bauman?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 103 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 103

4.9 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Slc, UT |

Bauman performed a root canal for me. The pain didn't go away so I went back, he said give it some more time. Two weeks later I went back again because I was still in pain and Bauman became very agitated with me. He told me to sit in the exam chair so he could do a test. He began tapping hard on various teeth in a aggressive manner trying to figure out which tooth hurt but we already knew which tooth it was! When I told him he was hurting me he said "you're going to lose that tooth" Which I did!

- in Sandy, UT |

Wonderful, helpful and friendly staff. Dr. Bauman was thorough and didn't rush through his examination, diagnosis or recommendation. He definitely deserves at least a 5 Star rating! Thank you Dr.Bauman and Office staff.

-Salt Lake City, UT |

I was recommended by my Dentist for a possible root canal or if necessary a tooth extraction. Dr. Bauman did a very thorough examination which ended with the tooth being extracted. During the examination and procedure he listened to my fears and kept me calm. His bedside manner is much recommended.

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

I felt that the staff treated me very well.they were professional and kind. The office environment is very positive and friendly. Dr. Bauman was professional and thorough and kept me informed throughout the entire procedure.

- in Sandy, UT |

Dr.Bauman is personal, he listens to your concerns, explains the procedure thoroughly. His skill level shows immediately, even the numbing shot is close to painless. His entire office is friendly, courteous and not afraid to go out of their way to assist you. Their follow up care is better than I've received anywhere. He was even willing to work with some very difficult time issues I had. Service above and beyond in my option! Thank you, again, Dr. Bauman.

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

Dr Bauman was great. Really fast, smooth, painless. I have had many "old school" root canals and this one was nothing like any of them....sooooo much better.

Featured Providers Near You

Dr. Daren C. Cole, DMD
Daren Cole
2.92 miles away
Call (385) 449-1953 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.