Dr. Michael S. Affleck, DDS

Dr. Michael S. Affleck, DDS http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/K/4/3K4VR_w120h160_v3804.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Michael S. Affleck, DDS, North Ogden, UT, Prosthodontics

Prosthodontics • Male • Age 44

OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Affleck

Dr. Michael S. Affleck, DDS
DR. AFFLECK RESPONDS - (Dr. Affleck, edit your response)

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable review. The experience you described is not characteristic of Affleck Dental when patients accept the treatments we recommend. Your feedback was shared with our team, and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in hopes this time you will follow the recommendation of Dr. Affleck so we can exceed your expectation. We apologize for your unsatisfactory experience.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in North Ogden, UT |

Dr. Affleck and his staff were super knowledgeable and friendly. They were able to fix my teeth and get me the results that I was looking for! I can smile with ease knowing my teeth look great!

Flag Comment
1 out of 5
-Tremonton, UT |

If there were something less than 1 star, I'd give it. The appliance he put in my mouth has now caused me to loose another tooth (right in front); have the appliance remade and cost money I just don't have as I live on a pension and am raising a grandchild. My dentist informed me that the wire used to make the appliance (Dr. Affleck's)he was of the poorest possible quality and he would not put it in his horses's mouth. Thank you Dr. A for a horrible job!

Find the Right Dentist For You.

• Prosthodontics
Dr. Jonathon S. Egbert, DDS
55.35 miles away
Dr. Troy H. Winegar, DDS
46.7 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.