Dr. Haws' Background
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Obstetrics & Gynecology - Board Certified
Procedures Dr. Haws Performs
Dr. Haws doesn't have any procedures listed. If you're Dr. Haws and would like to add procedures, please log in to the physician portal to update your profile.
Conditions Dr. Haws Treats
Dr. Haws doesn't have any conditions listed. If you're Dr. Haws and would like to add conditions, please log in to the physician portal to update your profile.
Background Check for Dr. Haws
0 Malpractice Claims
- No malpractice history found for Tennessee.
- Misprescribing or Overprescribing Drugs (9/30/2013)
- Action Taken: Surrender
- Allegation of Complaint: Haws, John Michael DDS: License # 2453: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The dentist allegedly engaged in providing prescriptions for any controlled substances listed in the Schedules II, III, IV and V, as provided in 21 C.F.R. Chapter 21308,12 through 15 to patients with whom no dentist/patient relationship has been established; failed to create and cause to be maintained, as a component of the standard of care and of minimal competency, a dental record for each and every patient for whom he or she, and/or any of his or her professionally licensed or registered supervisees, performs services or provides professional consultation; failure to record in patient records all pharmaceuticals dispensed, prescribed or otherwise distributed to patients with a separate log required for all controlled substances dispensed by a dentist. ACTION TAKEN: The Tennessee Board of Dentistry has accepted the dentist’s voluntary SURRENDER of his Tennessee license.
- State: Tennessee
0 Board Actions
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine
- MD Women Hosp
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Universith Of Tn College Of Dentistry
- Complete in 1973
Languages Spoken by Dr. Haws & Staff