Dr. Jennifer Sipkin, DDS

Dr. Jennifer Sipkin, DDS http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jennifer Sipkin, DDS, Valley Stream, NY, Orthodontics & Dentistry

Orthodontics • Female

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Sipkin

Dr. Jennifer Sipkin, DDS
Are you Dr. Sipkin?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 35 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 35

4.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Cumbria heights, NY |

Great experience all the way around. Exceptional doctor. Staff obviously cared about my experience being a good one. My results are exceptional. I'd recommend Dr. Sipkin to anyone. She is a rock star.

- in Lynbrook, NY |

Just fabulous all the way around! Highly recommend. My teeth look amazing. I love this doctor. She was so honest throughout the entire process and made me so comfortable. I trust her implicitly. She knows it all and you can see all her patients feel the same. Her staff are great too. It's a fun place to be! A lot of warmth at Sipkin orthodontics. Thanks for making my smile perfect.

- in Bellerose, NY |

As a Registered Nurse I look for quality care when I am "the patient". Dr Sipkins staff are all very nice and welcoming! Throughout my visits, Dr. Sipkin answered any questions and concerns I had... I was having other dental work done at the time I had my braces, which required Dr. Sipkin to correspond with my primary dentist to discussed my plan of care. Overall I am 100% pleased with the outcome. Dr, Sipkin provides outstanding care and follow up! Thank you Dr. Sipkin!!!:)

- in Bellerose |

i had a great experience with Dr. Sipkin i love her she is a Rockstar.

Featured Providers Near You

Dr. Ira Goldberg, DMD
Ira Goldberg, D.M.D., PLLC
9.24 miles away
Call (516) 629-5588 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.