Dr. Jared D. Evans, DMD

Dr. Jared D. Evans, DMD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/K/8/XK8JL_w120h160_v6074.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jared D. Evans, DMD, Liberty Lake, WA, Pediatric Dentistry & Dentistry

Pediatric Dentistry • Male • Age 38

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Evans

Dr. Jared D. Evans, DMD
Are you Dr. Evans?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 12 responses
  • 7 reviews
1 5 12

More Details

- in Spokane Valley, WA |

Our klids came as a referral from an oral surgeon. Finding this dental practice was more an answer to prayer than an act of convenience. You expect care and concern with children specific facilities. But, everyone from the person that was vacuuming the foyer (when we showed up early and let us in) to the doctor as he performed the procedures was an absolute joy to be around. I couldn't recommend them more.

- in Newman Lake WA |

Great service, wonderful people who work there, very friendly, always answer any questions I have and have never felt rushed. I have gotten to appointments early and didn't even have to wait long before being taken back to appt."

- in Liberty Lake, WA |

Great dentist and equally wonderful staff. My kids love going to the dentist.

- in Post Falls, ID |

I really can't say enough positive things about Kidds dental, Dr Evans and the amazing staff! I refer everyone to them. My daughter can be difficult and has a lot of dental anxiety and they are always patient with her while giving us the best care and options for treatment!

- in Spokane Valley, WA |

My kids love going to the dentist!

- in Spokane, WA |

We love your office! Addy instantly feels welcome and comfortable the minute we walk through your door. From the gals up front to your hygienists to Dr. Jared - everyone is amazing and creates a positive experience. Thank you!

- in Spokane, WA |

My 4 kids have been seeing Dr. Evans since 2011 and we love him, his staff and the great care all of the kids receive!!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Dentist For You.

• Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Dale Ruemping, DDS
5.82 miles away
Dr. Michael E. Boehm, DMD
8.88 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.