Dr. James T. Hutta, DDS

Dr. James T. Hutta, DDS http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/W/M/YWM75_w120h160_v4476.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. James T. Hutta, DDS, Gahanna, OH, Orthodontics & Dentistry

Orthodontics • Age 53

Brought to you by
OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Hutta

Dr. James T. Hutta, DDS
Are you Dr. Hutta?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 957 responses
  • 8 reviews
1 5 957

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Westerville, OH |

Our experience with Dr. Hutta has been great. He is kind and caring. The office runs smoothly. The staff is friendly and helpful. One daughter has completed her treatment and we are waiting to start the second daughter.

- in Pomeroy, OH |

Dr. Hutta's infectious smile sets the tone for every co-worker in the office. Not only are their smiles beautiful, but there's a genuineness about each of them that just melts away your concerns. Meeting Dr. Hutta and Teresa helped me decide between them and another provider in a heartbeat. Then Brittanie and Dr. Price did an excellent job explaining every step as they worked. You got the impression Dr. Hutta picked the creme de la creme to work with him.

- in Barboursville WV |

Never have I seen an office so rich looking, the staff highly friendly, competent and professional. Ms. Teresa Hill was exceptional!! She made me feel welcomed and she asked all the right questions and left all the advising for Dr. Hutta. Dr. Hutta came in where it was a full lobby of patients waiting and was not short in any kind of way looking at all options available. Dr. Price came over and introduced himself. The entire experience was unbelievable and it was worth the 200 mile ride.

- in Gahanna, OH |

2 out of 3 of my kids have gone to Dr. Hutta for braces. My youngest isn't ready for them yet. I have only been impressed by the doctor and staff. i never really believed before that dentist and orthodontists weren't just after charging the patient for everything based on past experiences of mine from when I was younger. I was totally wrong in the case of Dr. Hutta. He truly seems to work with the patient and sincerely wants to help to make the best smile possible.

- in Gahanna, Ohio |

What a great experience! Dr. Hutta is very knowledgable and always willing to answer questions. Dr. Hutta, Dr. Price, team and office staff are very friendly and made my daughter feel at ease and comfortable. He did such an amazing job, my daughters smile when her braces came off was priceless.

-GAHANNA |

We love dr hutta! He is great and the office staff are wonderful!! Love it there:)

- in Westerville, Ohio |

We have had a very positive experience with DR Hutta! He and his staff are always so helpful and friendly! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an orthodontist.

- in Ohio |

I've taken both of my daughter's here, great staff & Dr. Hutta is wonderful with his patients.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.