Dr. Gary Herskovits, DDS

Dr. Gary Herskovits, DDS http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/G/8/P/G8PYS_w120h160_v4865.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Gary Herskovits, DDS, Brooklyn, NY, Dentistry & Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery & Endodontics & Periodontics

Dentistry • Male • Age 60

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Herskovits

Dr. Gary Herskovits, DDS
Are you Dr. Herskovits?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Brooklyn ny |

Dr. Herskovits is the best dentist anyone can ask for, I wanted to sleep every time he attended to me, I would recommend him to each and every one. Dr. Herskovits is the best.

1 out of 5

Do not use this dentist for porcelain veneers. I had four installed by him and they were not done Correctly. After many visits back to him complaining from pain then finally going for a 2nd opinion he refunded me my money and had me sign a waiver that I would not sue him for making improper margins between the venners and gums. Lets just say I regret signing that waiver. I should have sued him. Ive suffered with bad gums for many years after his negligence. BEWARE!!!

1 out of 5
- in New York, NY |

My first visit for general cleaning was good but my second visit for having a cavity filled was poor. Dr. Herskovits was impatient and the filling was not completed properly, I had issues afterward and looking for a different dentist to correct.

Featured Providers Near You

Dr. Arthur Yam, DDS
Herald Square Dental
9.59 miles away
Call (212) 257-9326 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.