|Overview||Experience||Hospital Quality||Patient Satisfaction||Appointments & Offices|
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
The key to a successful appointment is communication. To get the most out of your visit, prepare ahead of time so you can lead the conversation with your doctor. These 7 tips will get you ready
Appointments & Offices
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Is Dr. Roth accepting new patients?
If you are a new patient, please check with Dr. Roth before scheduling an appointment.
What insurance does he accept?*
- Assurant Health
- CompBenefits Corp.
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Dominion Insurance
- Principal Financial Group
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah
- ROTH, DAVID CHRISTIAN, DDS
- 2651 W South Jordan Pkwy Ste 103
- South Jordan, UT 84095
- (801) 446-1515 (Office)
- (801) 446-5290 (Fax)