Dr. Alex S. Bankhead, DDS

Dr. Alex S. Bankhead, DDS http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/8/Q/Y8QFS_w120h160_v15476.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Alex S. Bankhead, DDS, Orem, UT, Periodontics

Periodontics • Male • Age 49

OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Bankhead

Dr. Alex S. Bankhead, DDS
DR. BANKHEAD RESPONDS - (Dr. Bankhead, edit your response)

Thank you Autumn for your feedback and review.  All of us here at, Utah Valley Periodontics and Dental Implants appreciate you feedback as it helps us in our quest to deliver the best periodontal/Implant care possible.  Dr. Bankhead

Likelihood to Recommend

• 25 responses
  • 18 reviews
1 5 25

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Slc, UT |

I first met Dr. Bankhead ten years ago when I needed some periodontal work done on my gums. Over the last ten years I often thought of the wonderful experience I had at his office that day. Recently I needed a couple of teeth implanted and I immediately thought of Dr. Bankhead. I am happy to say Dr. Bankhead is as good now as he was when he first treated me ten years ago. He's kind, professional and does excellent work. His office is first class and his staff are the best!

- in Orem, UT |

Dr. Bankhead (and staff) is the best Periodontist, Dental Implant Specialist and General Oral Surgeon that I have encountered in my health care experience. I did my research before contacting his office, and found that his top reputation in Utah and nationwide is well-deserved! He has been capable and attentive to the details of my complex case, and his staff is top-notch! Dr. Bankhead and staff have my highest recommendation and personal endorsement.

5 out of 5

Everything about my experience with Dr. Bankhead was positive and encouraging. From the first visit, I was impressed at how professional and trustworthy he was, as well as understanding and caring.

- in Utah |

Five stars! It's like going to a spa and coming out with perfect healthy teeth! Painless, relaxing, kind atmosphere. Truly, Dr. Bankhead has thought of EVERYTHING. I totally trust him and his care of my teeth!

- in Elk Ridge, UT |

You will never leave this office feeling as if you're just a number, you matter to these amazing people. The professionalism, care and results are exceptional.

- in AMERICAN FORK |

Their office is beautiful and comfortable. Everyone I worked with was professional, kind and personable. Dr. Bankhead made dealing with the pain comfortable until my appointment and was able to get me in quickly. He was professional, knowledgeable and optimistic about my prognosis. Before the procedure, during, and after I know I have received the best care. Thank you!

- in Pleasant Grove, UT |

Always a pleasure to have your work done by a true professional!!!

- in Springville, UT |

Dr. Bankhead is always kind, patient and considerate each and every time I go in. He has helped me keep and maintain my dental health. He always calls personally after a major procedure just to check on me and make sure I have no problems and I really appreciate that.

- |

I've been seeing Dr. Bankhead for over a year due to some fairly complicated issues with the gums on the lower area of my mouth. As a high anxiety person, most medical/dental procedures stress me out immensely but Dr. Bankhead and his team are always so kind and reassuring. I have never felt judged or mistreated in any way and have received wonderful care from them. I'm so grateful for the relationship we've built and for the care they provide!

- in Scottsdale, AZ |

Dr. Alex Bankhead is extremely professional, caring and went above and beyond what I have experienced with other doctors and dentists. I recently traveled from Scottsdale for my extraction and implant after meeting him a few years ago when I needed emergency dental care while in Salt Lake on business. I trust him and he is definitely a perfectionist and that is what/who I want when it comes to my dental health.

Page of 2

Find the Right Dentist For You.

• Periodontics
28.03 miles away
Dr. Reed Lobrot, DDS
Dentistry
18.23 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.