Dr. Akram E. Rafla, DMD

Dr. Akram E. Rafla, DMD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Akram E. Rafla, DMD, Worcester, MA, Periodontics

Periodontics • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Rafla

Dr. Akram E. Rafla, DMD
Are you Dr. Rafla?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.4 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Worcester, MA |

Dr. Rafla made me feel very comfortable throughout the whole procedure. Julie reviewed everything with my insurance and explained how it works so I understood my financial obligations and what to hopefully expect from the insurance company in terms of coverage. The whole staff was very helpful in making me feel comfortable from the start. I highly recommend going to Dr. Rafla!

Flag Comment
5 out of 5
- in Worcester, MA |

I was referred to Dr. Rafla by my general dentist for an implant. It was a while since the last time I seen a dentist due to a previous bad experience 10 years ago. I was very anxious but from the consultation to the day of the implant placement and my post op visit Dr. Rafla's office made me feel so at ease.

Flag Comment
1 out of 5
- in Sterling, MA |

Dr Rafla is all about how many patients he can see as fast as possible. He spent about 15 minutes with me performing my gum graft and when I called one week later concerned about the continued pain and discoloration of my gums he couldn't even come in and do a post op check on my gum complaint. The hygenist is the specialist in this situation just as long as he gets paid. That's another thing watch your dental insurance claims when they arrive because they double bill.

Find the Right Dentist For You.

• Periodontics
Dr. David Handsman, DMD
1.49 miles away
Dr. Carl Cohen, DMD
0.49 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.